From: deridder at pcisys dot net
Subject: Re: WinNT error
Date: Jul 8 1999 1:56PM

If you have sybase client installed.....  Values listed are for my installation
change for yours if necessary.

Check your environment settings and ensure you have the following variables set
Lib - should point to your sybase libraries (C:\sybase\lib)

Path - an entry where sybase (client) DLL and BIN (executables) are installed.
(c:\sybase\dll   c:\sybase\bin)

SYBASE - Where is sybase (C:\SYBASE)

Regards