From: collardp at rabo-bank dot com
Subject: RE: Slightly off topic
Date: Jun 23 1999 7:18AM

AT works by default as a 'system' user - and so cannot use any networked
resources

To change this, change the settings in the services entry for 'Scheduler' -
however even then it seems to be a bit hit and miss as you need a login with
access rights on the remote objects you are manipulating.

Regards
Peter Collard (x3863)
Senior Sybase DBA
Rabobank UK

The views expressed in this correspondence are those of the author and
do not necessarily represent those of Rabobank International