From: Michael Peppler <mpeppler at peppler dot org>
Subject: ANNOUNCE: DBD::Sybase 0.18
Date: Jun 22 1999 7:47AM

The uploaded file

    DBD-Sybase-0.18.tar.gz

has entered CPAN as

  file: $CPAN/authors/id/MEWP/DBD-Sybase-0.18.tar.gz
  size: 48663 bytes
   md5: 40b9e64cca5f6c6bfaae402ae12a5e9f

Release 0.18

	Add $h->{syb_chained_txn} attribute to switch between CHAINED
	transactions and explicit named transactions for AutoCommit=0
	mode. The default is for syb_chained_txn to be off (ie 0.13 behaviour).
	Fixed typo in syb_db_commit() to actually commit instead of doing
	a rollback.
	Added an autocommit.t test (which still needs some work).
	Disable opening new connection for secondary $sth handles off of a
	single $dbh handle when AutoCommit == 0.

This release should be more stable than previous releases - I think
I've got most of the kinks out of the changes I've made since 0.13.