From: Dave Edwards <ITSDSE at qe2-hsc dot ns dot ca>
Subject: Silly Question
Date: Jun 7 1999 4:37PM

Ok.  It's Monday.  My brain is still in weekend mode.

I've been doing some reading on Perl and SybPerl...only to get somewhat confused.

What's the difference (if any) between DBD::Sybase and Sybase::[CTlib, DBlib, Sybase)?

Thanks.

Now I'll go and hunt down a coffee to kick me into work mode.

Dave Edwards
QEII Health Science Centre
Halifax, Nova Scotia

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               !