From: Steven Cruz <steve at nextopia dot com>
Subject: mod_perl problem
Date: Jun 3 1999 3:28PM

Hello;

	I do not have a problem with direcrtly with sybperl, but since I have
read that people have gotten it to work with mod_perl, I thoguht I would
ask here also.

	I have mod_perl up and running on a web server (my development machine
dose not have mod_perl) and I was able to recompile/install perl, and
compile/install sybperl also. My scripts work form the command line no
problem:)

	However under mod_perl, the old version or perl is being loaded, and it
is not finding the path to Sybase::CTlib. (most likely do to the first
problem)

	I have downloaded and recompiled the most recent verion of mod_perl, no
luck.

Any Suggests please? Has anyone else had this problem?

Steven Cruz