From: Tan Saw Phaik <sptan at epss02 dot fairchildsemi dot com>
Subject: Re: Return Status of Stored Procedure
Date: Jun 1 1999 7:25AM

Michael,

       Thanks for the solution! I tried the foll. codes

       @rows = $dbh->ct_sql(<<'SQL_EOF');
       exec ahsekeep_oper_rem_ret
       SQL_EOF

       $i = 1
       foreach (@rows) {
         $status[$i] = $$_[0];
         $i++;
       }
      print OUTFILE "$status[$i-1]\n";

      and managed to get the return status (ie " $status[$i-1]")
      of the stored procedure.

       Is there another way to get the return status without writing to another
 array ?

 TIA.
 rgds...sp tan