From: Michael Peppler <mpeppler at peppler dot org>
Subject: question !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
Date: May 21 1999 8:44PM

Sofienne bahri writes:
 > HELLO,
 >
 > 1.I would like to know if Syberl Supports the latest vesion of sybase
 > Open client 11.1.x

Yes.

Although there is a bug with dbpoll(), at least for the Solaris 2.x
version, but that will only affect you if you use asynch programming
with Sybase::DBlib.

 > 2. Suppose I have a query result of 300 records. How can I writ a CGI
 > that ask to fecth suppose 20 records at atime fro the same query and
 > when the user push a button
 > he gets the other 10 untill 300. Is it possible

The only way to do this (apart from using session files and storing
the data in the session file) is to re-issue the query so that it
returns the next 10 rows when the user pages forward. This means that
you need to do something like

select ... from table where somekey > $last_value_seen

where $last_value_seen is the value of that column for the last row
that is displayed.