From: Steven Cruz <steve at nextopia dot com>
Subject: Re: question !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
Date: May 21 1999 8:23PM

Sofienne bahri wrote:

> HELLO,
>
> 1.I would like to know if Syberl Supports the latest vesion of sybase
> Open client 11.1.x
> 2. Suppose I have a query result of 300 records. How can I writ a CGI
> that ask to fecth suppose 20 records at atime fro the same query and
> when the user push a button
> he gets the other 10 untill 300. Is it possible
>
> Sofienne

Hello;

	For your second question this is what I did,

got page number and multiplied it by the number of rows allowed on each
page.

then I use the number in the following:

($status,$param)=$self->{connection}->ct_options(CS_SET,CS_OPT_ROWCOUNT,$self->{fetch_size},CS_INT_TYPE);

	(replace self with db connection variable);

then execute the command.

if you want results in the middle, say page 5, loop around your results
starting at (current_page*page_size)-(page_size) and of course while you
have results.