From: Monty Scroggins <Monty dot Scroggins at wcom dot com>
Subject: Re: ct_init() error, looking for ctlib.loc
Date: May 18 1999 6:40PM

No it wasnt..  It was 11.5.1     We noticed the problem after an
update was applied to the server.   The update that was applied
changed the isql and bcp binaries to be ct-lib based (among other
things)...  It was when the isql binary was executed that we got
the error about the ctlib.loc file missing...   Oddly enough, it could
not be found in  the server, and had to manually copied from another
(older) one...