From: "Matthew O dot Persico" <mpersico at erols dot com>
Subject: Re: ANNOUNCE: DBD::Sybase 0.15
Date: May 17 1999 4:28PM

    *** From dbi-dev -- To unsubscribe, see the end of this message. ***

In DB-Lib, there were two handlers, err and msg. One was for server-side
messages, the other for client side (I think). In CTLib there are quite
a few, although I am not sure of the differences in which types of
errors they handle. What types of errors will trigger this code ref
(i.e, which CT-callback is this registered to?)

Thanks, Michael!

--
Matthew O. Persico
http://www.erols.com/mpersico