From: David Hajoglou <hojo at greenland dot i-tel dot com>
Subject: Trying to customize error logs...
Date: Apr 29 1999 10:28PM

To list (but probably to Michael),

The below error is a normal error when a user/pass combo is incorect for
our server.  The code to connect is:
$dbh = Sybase::DBlib->dblogin($user,$pass,'IRELAND',"$$");

I have been digging through the DBlib.pm file to find the logging routine.
However, I cannot seem to find the one generating this message.  Is DBlib
writing this to the error log, or is apache, or what?  I want to know so I
can hack the code with my custom message.

This is not a big deal.  I just want to reduce the amt of stuff going to
my error logs.

[Thu Apr 29 16:20:49 1999] [info] [client 206.165.220.2] Connection by
lskdfj.
Msg 4002, Level 14, State 1
Server 'Microsoft SQL Server',
         Login failed