From: Michael Peppler <mpeppler at peppler dot org>
Subject: Web Hosting for www.isug.com
Date: Apr 28 1999 3:51PM

As some of you know I am Electronic Media Director for ISUG this year
(ISUG == International Sybase User Group).

The ISUG site (www.isug.com) is currently hosted on a FreeBDS machine,
but (ahem!) that means that a lot of our data that is used by the site
is stored as flat files (yikes!) (although we do have a SQL Anywhere
database on NT to/from which we move data as it changes).

Anyway - what with the free ASE 11.0.3.3 on linux and everything I was
wondering if anyone here might know of a web hosting company that
might be willing to load the linux ASE, or that might already have
that loaded, and if so what costs might be incurred?

Thanks!