From: Neil Ratzlaff <Neil dot Ratzlaff at ucop dot edu>
Subject: RE: sybperl scripts never exit
Date: Apr 23 1999 7:58PM

1.  The semicolon appears after the print statement in the message I sent out
to the Sybperl list; I hope this isn't another case where characters get lost
in transit.
2.  perl -v shows the old version as perl5.002 beta1h.   It doesn't respond to
the -MSybase switch, though.
3.  I don't know what an END{} block is; perl is not something I have
needed to
learn yet.
Neil