From: "Andhavarapu, Srinivas" <Srinivas dot Andhavarapu at fmr dot com>
Subject: SybPerl Error
Date: Apr 19 1999 6:25PM

Hi,
I am new to SybPerl.  I am getting an error as given below when I
try to execute a script.

cs_loc_drop(context, locale) failed during global destruction.

This happens to scripts which have more than one connection open.
I am getting this error once if I have 2 connections and twice when
I have 3 connections.  To my understanding the error comes n-1 times
where n being the number of connections.  I am not explicitly closing
the connections.  Shoul I close the connections?

Another observation I had was, the same scripts when I tested on a
development server, it did not happen.  Now I am testing on the would be
production server and this error is coming.  In spite of the error, the
script
is doing its job fine.  So I do not know if it is a serious error or it is
just
informational.

The Perl version on Development server is 5_004.04
and the version on the Production server is 5_005.03 (where the errors are
coming)

Thanks in advance for the help.

Srini.