From: "Peter Collard" <collardp at rabo-bank dot com>
Subject: RE: sybperl vs. isql
Date: Apr 19 1999 9:57AM

You are then open to the vagaries of isql - your have to process
headers/footers, and the data comes across as formatted text, not to
mention the inefficiency of isql in doing that formatting (unless its
improved recently).

I havent seen a cleaner interface than the 'ct_sql' command - its brilliant
and avoids all the coding.

Regards
Peter Collard (x3863)
Senior Sybase DBA
Rabobank UK

The views expressed in this correspondence are those of the author and do
not necessarily represent those of Rabobank International