From: Nathan Pilatzke <nathan at info dot load-otea dot hrdc-drhc dot gc dot ca>
Subject: Re: just a point in the right direction
Date: Apr 16 1999 5:50PM

i followed your suggestions listed below Mr. Peppler, but my problem
arises when i go to run a sybperl script, i get the error message:

Can't locate loadable object for module Sybase::CTlib in @INC (@INC
contains: /usr/local/lib/site_perl /opt/perl5/lib/5.00502/i586-linux
/opt/perl5/lib/5.00502 /opt/perl5/lib/site_perl/5.005/i586-linux
/opt/perl5/lib/site_perl/5.005 .) at ./udrssearch.cgi line 6
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at ./udrssearch.cgi line 6

does this mean that my new perl can't find the CTlib module, or that the
module is having problems finding the sybase libraries, because the
Sybperl make and make test went beautifully.

nathanp.