From: Adam dot Vile at barclayscapital dot com
Subject: RE: sybperl vs. isql
Date: Apr 16 1999 3:48PM

Thanks, I hadn't thought of that. Maybe I will try this next time, it could
improve the performance of my Apps. And I bet it sounds great.

On a sensible note, isn't ISQL a Sybase interface based upon CTLib?  I still
don't see why it is different.
You must understand I WANT TO CONTINUE USING SYBPERL, but as I am a cerebral
type, I also WANT TO KNOW WHY!!!

If I can get some convincing arguments I may be able to encourage the rest
of the developers on my project/ floor in my company to swap from korn and
isql to perl and sybperl.