From: Adam dot Vile at barclayscapital dot com
Subject: sybperl vs. isql
Date: Apr 16 1999 3:00PM

Something has been bothering me, so I thought I would share it.

I am (I believe) a competent Perl programmer and would use Perl for all of
my scripting needs if I could. I have used sybperl (and its derivatives)
successfully but I can't help wondering why. Wouldn't opening an isql
filehandle be just as good? Can anybody argue successfully for my continued
used of sybperl?

Cheers

Adam

Internet communications are not secure and therefore the Barclays Group
does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message.
Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do
not necessarily represent those of the Barclays Group unless otherwise
specifically stated.