From: David Hajoglou <hojo at greenland dot i-tel dot com>
Subject: Re: Destroying.
Date: Apr 8 1999 10:00PM

I thought that my variables would act that way.  We are using Sybase to
connect to a SQL server (something we are trying to change).  Every now
and then we are getting errors of exceeding out user limmit.  Perhaps the
handle is being properly destryed, byt the server doesn't catch it and
still thinks a connection is there.  Have you encountered this at all?

-hojo