From: Michael Peppler <mpeppler at peppler dot org>
Subject: Sybase Query Analysis
Date: Apr 7 1999 2:15PM

gavin.mcnay@nomura.co.uk writes:
 > Guys,
 >
 > Is there a utility to get the current sybase sessions and the SQL queries that
 >  are being run at the current time.

You can get part of the way by turning on auditing in the server (I
think - I've not had cause to do that yet...).

There are third party tools that let you do this, Cyrano is one that
comes to mind. They do this by setting up an open server that runs
with showplan/stat io turned on and report statistics for all the
queries. The clients then connect to the open server rather than to
the Sybase server directly...