From: "Greg Mayer" <gxmayer at uswest dot com>
Subject: Installation Error
Date: Apr 1 1999 7:00PM

I've run into difficulties installing the Sybperl (2.10) module.

The problem is, when I run 'perl Makefile.PL', I get the following error
messages:

Note (probably harmless): No library found for -lct
Note (probably harmless): No library found for -lcs
Note (probably harmless): No library found for -ltcl
Note (probably harmless): No library found for -lcomn
Note (probably harmless): No library found for -ltli
Note (probably harmless): No library found for -lsybdb
Note (probably harmless): No library found for -ltli

I have the Sybase OpenClient libraries installed and the LD_LIBRARY_PATH
and SYBASE variables are set.  We are running Solaris 2.6 and Perl
5.00502.  Before upgrading to the latest version of Perl, the Sybperl
module was running on this system.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks.