From: Michael Peppler <mpeppler at peppler dot org>
Subject: sybase for linux information
Date: Mar 24 1999 3:08PM

Nathan Pilatzke writes:
 > i was wondering if anyone here could point me to some places where i could
 > ask about sybase for linux.
 >
 > basically, i would like to know how debian users are converting or setting
 > up the rpm package and if there are any problems to watch out for.

Try the ASE on Linux mailing list (you can subscribe to it by going to
http://www.isug.com/ISUG2/ase_linux_form.html).

Another place is the sybase.public.sqlserver.linux newsgroup hosted by
the forums.sybase.com news server, and of course the
comp.databases.sybase and comp.linux.* newsgroups.

Michael
-