From: Michael Ellery <mellery at yahoo dot com>
Subject: CT-lib Error halts script
Date: Mar 17 1999 9:50PM

Folks-

I periodically get the following error from CT-lib when I try to
establish a connection:

CT-lib error: Msg->ct_connect(): network packet layer: internal net
library error: Attempt to use invalid address handle Layer->5
Origin->3 Severity->4

(as you can see, I have a callback handler to grab these messages.)

The message itself isn't such a problem but be script basically stops
dead whenever I get such a message.  It doesn't die and it doesn't
proceed--it just stops.

Does anyone have any idea what might be causing things to lock-up?  If
I happen to get lucky and this error doesn't occur, the script
proceeds fine.  Any advice is appreciated

-Mike Ellery

==