From: John_Erjavec at cargill dot com
Subject: Sybperl on Linux RedHat 5.2
Date: Mar 15 1999 5:31PM

     All-

     Is there documentation out there on compiling Sybperl for RedHat 5.2?
      I am running Sybase 11.0.3 on the box, but am running into problems
     with the Sybperl compile.  When running 'make test' (there were no
     errors prior to this) with the 'static' option off, I fail 8 of the 9
     tests on the first test.  With the 'static' option on, I fail when
     building a new binary, with the error that there is no -lgdbm file or
     directory.  Anyone have any other doc ideas where I can turn?
     Thanks.

     -JEV
     --
     John Erjavec V