From: Adam dot Vile at barclayscapital dot com
Subject: Out of Memory
Date: Mar 11 1999 11:12AM

Dear All,

We are running a stored procedure which returns 79,000 rows and are getting
an "out of memory" error. Is it the case that nsql returns the whole array
of references to the memory? If so how can we avoid this error? Does DBLib
provide a buffering facility? Any suggestions (of a non-personal nature!)
welcome.

Cheers

Adam

Adam Vile

GISTSR
Barclays Capital
10 South Colonnade
Canary Wharf
London

Tel : 0171 773 1551

"every man is his own metaphysician" C.S Peirce 1865.

Internet communications are not secure and therefore the Barclays Group
does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message.
Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do
not necessarily represent those of the Barclays Group unless otherwise
specifically stated.