From: Michael Peppler <mpeppler at MBAY dot NET>
Subject: Error in make test on digital Unix 4.0d
Date: Mar 4 1999 9:46PM

Jesse Soklin writes:

 > Hello, can someone please help me to know what this error is and how to fix
 > it, I think maybe it is my perl?
 >
 > Test::Harness qw(&runtests $verbose); $verbose=0; runtests @ARGV;' t/*.t
 > t/bcp...............Can't load '.././blib/arch/auto/Sybase/DBlib/DBlib.so'
 > for module Sybase::DBlib: Unresolved symbol in
 > /usr/sybase/11.9.2/lib/libsybdb.so: getnodebyname at

Weird. I remember this error from earlier, and I have a feeling that
getnodebyname is defined in libsdna.{a, so} (this library *should* be
in $SYBASE/lib). However, looking at the Sybase docs for OC 11.1.1 it
doesn't say that DEC Unix needs this library.

If this library exists then you may want to try to add it to the
EXTRA_LIBS line and see what happens...