From: Samer Bashir <smbashir at nscorp dot com>
Subject: how to handle a message
Date: Feb 26 1999 12:31PM

I started working with sybperl just recently and I have a little
problem.
I wrote a small perl/sybperl code to allow users to change there Sybase
password using a web page.
The script change the password OK but it hangs with error in
the web server error log:
failure: for host trying to POST /cgi-bin/hdchgpwd1.pl, cgi-parse-output
reports: the CGI program /usr/fasttrack/cgi-bin/hdchgpwd1.pl did not
produce a valid header (name without value: got line "password correctly
set.")

I understand when you use sp_password the procedure (if execute fine)
will execute sp_getmessage 17721, @msg output.
And I now there is a way to handle this message using sybperl,
but I do not know how.

Any help will appreciated

Thanks to All,

Samer Bashir