From: "Bob Buehler" <bob dot buehler at cpa dot state dot tx dot us>
Subject: RE: error bcp-ing into a column which does not allow nulls
Date: Feb 18 1999 9:31PM

You can look at the table definition using sp_help tablex (where tablex is
the table name). This will show you the columns defined with "not null" (0
if nulls are NOT permitted, 1 if nulls are allowed). Apparently, it is
complaining about data for the first column of your table. sp_help will show
you the column name. Then, take a look at your bcp "in" data source to see
where you have a null value as the first field.

Hope this helps.

Bob Buehler
State of Texas
Comptroller of Public Accounts