From: "Ryan Russell" <Ryan dot Russell at sybase dot com>
Subject: FreeTDS and Sybase (Re: SybPerl/Solaris2.5.1/NO OpenClient (?))
Date: Feb 18 1999 12:54AM

Here's a recent development from the FreeTDS list that would
probably be of interest to folks of this list.  It relates to the issue of
"what if I don't have OpenClient?"

There was a follow-up note from Steve, indicating that we'd have
an answer on the order of days rather than weeks.  I'm not any kind
of official spokesperson on this topic, just forwarding some info
as a list member.

                         Ryan

---------------------- Forwarded by Ryan Russell/SYBASE on 02/17/99 12:26

Steve Olson  on 02/17/99 07:01:26 AM

Please respond to "TDS Development Group"