From: Michael Peppler <mpeppler at MBAY dot NET>
Subject: maxrows
Date: Feb 2 1999 12:59AM

>>>>> "Richard" == Richard Bartels  writes:

Richard> I am setting the maxrow attribute for ct_sql in the following
Richard> way and it does not seem to be taking:
Richard> $Sybase::CTlib::Att{'MaxRows'}=50;

You're setting this *before* you create the database handle, right?

If not then it definitely won't take. You'd have to use

$dbh->{MaxRows} = 50;

instead.

(Note that there was a bug in ct_sql() for a while which made it
ignore this attribute. I believe that this has been fixed in recent
versions of sybperl, though).