From: tscheresky <tscheresky at micron dot com>
Subject: RE: make test failed in Sun Solaris 2.5
Date: Nov 16 1999 7:44PM

We just upgraded Sybase Open Client on Windows NT 4.0 from 10.0.4 to 11.1.1.
With our previous version of Sybase Open Client all Sybperl 2.11 tests
completed successfully.  Now after the upgrade test 20 in dblib.t is causing
perl to core dump, actually not the correct term for NT but the same result,
and not complete the remaining tests.

I found the following email describing a problem with dbpoll and Open Client
on Solaris 2.5.  Is dbpoll the problem here or is it something else?  Is
there a fix, or a workaround, for my problem?

Thanks... Todd