From: Michael Peppler <mpeppler at peppler dot org>
Subject: Re: DB-Library dateloc routine...
Date: Nov 11 1999 9:30PM

Pantera, Joseph F. writes:

 > library calls.  Does anyone out there have familiarity with the "dateloc"
 > function that this error is pointing to?

No - but I don't remeber this function at all, so I suspect that it
was specific to the Windows port of the library.

*Theoretically* the Sybase TDS protocol is built to be backwards
compatible, so as long as you keep the libraries around for your app
you *should* be fine.

Is there any chance that the third party could rebuild its app to (at
least) 10.0.x?

You should probably check on
news://forums.sybase.com/sybase.public.connectivity.open_client for
more info...