From: Sean Lally <SeanL at cnet dot com>
Subject: CNET.com HIRING IN S.F. CA
Date: Oct 16 1999 7:50AM

Hey everyone! We are looking to grow in our DBE group. CNET has 5 DBE's all
of whom have been with CNET for over 2 or 3 years.  We have a 6th who was
recently hired and is very happy and has in fact been promoted to run a
large ERP, SFA and HRIS installation and integration project. The reason our
turnover is low is great mgmt, pay, and options. Our options I am convinced
still have incredible upside potential.

We need to hire 2-3 more solid Sybase DBE's to work on Content and Data
Warehousing related projects. On the Data Warehousing side we are really
excited to have hired a VP for the group who is considered one of the top
ten Data Warehousing professionals in the country if not the world.

We have an excellent environment that keeps people for a long time and I
would love to have you check us out.

You can see details on all of our jobs at http://www.cnet.com/jobs  if you
want more info on CNET check out

http://home.cnet.com/aboutcnet/0-13611.html?tag=st.cn.1.ft.13611