From: Sean Lally <SeanL at cnet dot com>
Subject: SF BAY AREA ENGINEERS INVITED TO MEET CNET.com
Date: Oct 16 1999 7:39AM

I am excited to invite all of you to come and pay us a visit! We have booked
the caterer and will have plenty of tasty beverages so please save the date
and email your RSVP!

CNET CAREER OPEN HOUSE - OCTOBER 19 and 21 - San Francisco, CA

WHAT:	CNET Career Open House

WHEN:	October 19 and 21, 1999
	6:00-8:00 p.m.

WHERE: 150 Chestnut, San Francisco, CA 94111

YOU ARE INVITED! Please join CNET, the source for computers and technology,
for an informational reception where you'll learn about CNET's business,
history, and current career opportunities.

HEAR Industry Leaders Halsey Minor, CEO, and Shelby Bonnie, Vice Chairman,
discuss CNET's position in the Internet Media industry - includes Q&A
session!

MEET face-to-face with hiring managers from every department. CNET has
dozens of open positions, so feel free to bring your resume!

NETWORK with other industry professionals!

WIN WIN WIN register each evening to win a Sun Ultra 5 workstation and Sun
19" monitor!

**RSVP** to openhouse@cnet.com  The response to this event so far has been
tremendous - make sure to save your spot!

CLICK HERE http://www.cnet.com/Company/ss05.html TO LEARN ABOUT CNET's
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS.

Sean Lally
Director, Corporate Recruiting