From: Michael Peppler <mpeppler at MBAY dot NET>
Subject: Re: results pending query
Date: Jan 27 1999 4:44PM

>>>>> "Andrew" == Andrew J Davies  writes:

Andrew> thx When I use the loop I'm getting results from the first
Andrew> stored proc.  execution but nothing from the rest.  It also
Andrew> hangs on the third iteration.

That's probably a SQL problem. The loop is correct.

You may want to visit the Sybase document web page at
http://sybooks.sybase.com and look in the OpenCLient/Server manuals
(look for DB-Library) and see what the documentation says for the
various functions that you use (or might need to use).

This will probably help you understand what is going on...