From: Michael Peppler <mpeppler at MBAY dot NET>
Subject: results pending query
Date: Jan 27 1999 3:46PM

>>>>> "Andrew" == Andrew J Davies  writes:

Andrew> I am trying to run the following:

Andrew> The procedure spGetCustomerAllDetailsByCustID is a wrapper for
Andrew> several other stored procs.  eg:
Andrew> spGetCustomerAllDetailsByCustID calls......
Andrew> spGetCustomerAddressByCustID
Andrew> .....spGetCustomerBankDetailsByCustID etc.....

Andrew> When I run the code I get the first customer details OK. But
Andrew> then a message saying Sybase Error: Attempt to initiate new
Andrew> SQL operation with results pending.

Call dbresults in a loop:

while($dbh->dbresults != NO_MORE_RESULTS) {
    while(%dat = $dbh->dbnextrow(TRUE)) {