From: Michael Peppler <mpeppler at MBAY dot NET>
Subject: Stored Procedures Problem
Date: Jan 23 1999 9:04PM

>>>>> "Morgan" == Morgan Curley  writes:

Morgan> Hey folks, I am writing a CGI that needs to retrieve lots of
Morgan> records totaled and broken down by date. I am using a stored
Morgan> procedure that selects all the dates then opens a cursor and
Morgan> selects the ind pages by day. Does this sound like something
Morgan> Sybase::DBlib doesn't support. I get no results DBCOUNT=-1 and
Morgan> DBROWS=0. If I run this through isql I get plenty of info
Morgan> returned.

This should definitely be supported. Could we see the perl code (and
maybe the stored proc) that you are using?