From: Michael Peppler <mpeppler at MBAY dot NET>
Subject: ASE 11.9.2
Date: Jan 20 1999 3:34PM

>>>>> "philip" == philip c w chan  writes:

philip> We're considering to upgrade from sybase 11.0.3.x to 11.9.2,
philip> does Sybperl work as well with the new dataserver and the
philip> corresponding db/ct libraries?

I don't have 11.9.2 myself, but sybperl should work just fine. The
libraries are 11.1.1 (+EBFs) if I'm not mistaken, and I *have* used
that. You may run into a problem with dbpoll(-1) in the DBlib module,
but that can be ignored if you do not use the asynch calls in the
DBlib module (the problem there is IMHO a bug in Sybase's DB-Library
for EBFs  7883 and later.)