From: Bernard Harrison <bernard dot harrison at showads dot com dot au>
Subject: Re: compiling Sybperl for Sybase 11.9.2 on Sun
Date: Jan 6 1999 4:04AM

Michael Peppler wrote:

> This is a problem with the Sybase distribution. The sqlda.h file
> *should* be there. If it isn't then you should contact Sybase to have
> them ship it to you (or download the linux libraries from my web site
> and get the file from that distribution.

Thankyou Michael for your quick response.
I have contacted my local Sybase office. Unfortunately due to some
service contract difficulties with my company, Sybase feel unable to help me.
I have pointed out that they seem to be shipping a faulty distribution regardless
and that this should be rectified.

I have looked at your web site and in particular these files. Are these the ones you meant?

ctlib-linux-elf-dynamic.tar
ctlib-linux-elf.tar

They do not contain sqlda.h
sqlda.h appears to be a more recent addition to Sybase Server
11.0.1 does not contain it nor 11.0.3

regards

Bernard Harrison

--