From: Robert Lang <rlang at lincap dot com>
Subject: RE: dblogin-->charset cp850 driving me nuts!!!
Date: Sep 30 1998 4:41PM

Joe,

Glad that it worked for you.

Don't know why it changed with the new version of SybPerl.  (Maybe it
ignored the message before?)

Whenever I use any Sybase tool on NT, I get the message.  When you do
an isql on your NT box, do you get the same message?  If so, that
kinda points to the Sybase Client library.

(The quick fix for isql is the "-J iso_1" argument.)

Regards,

Robert Lang