From: "Mark A dot Downing" <mdowning at rdatasys dot com>
Subject: sybase on linux
Date: Sep 28 1998 4:19PM

Just another update for those interested.

Seems that the backup server doesn't clean up after itself. At least on my
machine, I see Zombie processes (sybmultibuf) everything I do a dump. This
could be an annoyance for anyone who does regular transaction log dumps.

Other than that... there have been no further problems. I have been running
my database for four days now, and everything is working as expected!

--Mark
-----
Mark A. Downing                       Relational Data Systems
Phone:(714)263-3899 x157         30 Executive Park, Suite 260
Reply to: mdowning@rdatasys.com              Irvine, CA 92714
http://www.rdatasys.com/