From: "Mark A dot Downing" <mdowning at rdatasys dot com>
Subject: Re: Sybase ASE for Linux
Date: Sep 23 1998 8:56PM

At 01:41 PM 9/23/98 -0700, you wrote:
>I haven't actually downloaded it yet (and in any case I don't have a
>linux system to test it on...)
>
>The info comes from the developer who put the packages together.
>
>I'll see if I can get any more info on this.
>
>BTW - what is the URL for the Caldera archive?

I have a feeling that the Caldera RPM will only work on Caldera's linux
distribution. I was REALLY anxious to move my database from AIX to Linux,
but I'll have to wait until I get a copy of OpenLinux from Caldera, or wait
for RedHat to make their rpms available.

The caldera URL is http://www.caldera.com/products/sybase/index.html

--Mark
-----
Mark A. Downing                       Relational Data Systems
Phone:(714)263-3899 x157         30 Executive Park, Suite 260
Reply to: mdowning@rdatasys.com              Irvine, CA 92714
http://www.rdatasys.com/