From: Michael Peppler <mpeppler at MBAY dot NET>
Subject: RE: 'Connection' test?
Date: Sep 18 1998 2:22PM

Here's a DBDEAD() call for CTlib. Place in CTlib.xs around line 5600
or threabouts:

int
DBDEAD(dbp)
	SV *	dbp
CODE:
{
    ConInfo *info = get_ConInfo(dbp);
    CS_INT ret;

    ct_con_props(info->connection->connection, CS_GET, CS_CON_STATUS,
		 &ret, CS_UNUSED, NULL);

    RETVAL = ret & CS_CONSTAT_DEAD;
}
OUTPUT:
RETVAL

It'll be in the next release of sybperl.

Michael