From: "Cross, David" <david dot cross at csfb dot com>
Subject: RE: Sybperl on NT
Date: Sep 3 1998 8:50AM

Steve,

There's a version of SybPerl that works with ActivePerl available on the
ActiveState site. You need to use ActiveState's Perl Package Manager
(ppm.pl) to install it. I've posted a couple of messages to the list over
the last couple of days describing how to use it. If you haven't seen these
messages, mail me and I'll forward them to you.

Dave...