From: "Cross, David" <david dot cross at csfb dot com>
Subject: RE: sybperl for MS Information Server
Date: Sep 1 1998 2:26PM

Oliver,

If you have ActivePerl then you also have ActiveState's Perl Package Manager
which is a reasonably painless wy to install pre-compiled CPAN packages.
Sybperl is amongst the packages that they have available.

To run PPM, go to your Perl bin directory and type 'perl ppm.pl'. You'll be
presented with command line interface. Type 'install sybperl' to get and
install the sybperl package.

(Did I mention that you had to be connected to the internet for this to
work?)

Let me know if you hae any other questions,

Dave...