From: "Stepan, Jamison" <Jamison dot Stepan at state dot mn dot us>
Subject: RH Sybperl and TDS
Date: Aug 21 1998 11:43AM

Ok, well I worked at it for a couple of hours and got Sybperl to compile
with FreeTDS, which means DBLib support (time to learn something new). I'll
try and get CTLib to go today.  Since most of our web apps aren't doing
anything too complicated, this might be a good solution. If anyone needs
help getting this to go, let me know.

Jamison