From: Brad Collins <bradc at micromuse dot com>
Subject: sh -c ...
Date: Aug 18 1998 10:29PM

Many thanks for the reply, I think I am getting closer.  It does now
look at the correct dir for $SYBASE.  But now, I'm getting an
initialization error when it fires up CTlib, due to a locale error.

I'm sure most of this is due to my lack of knowledge, any help would be
greatly appreciated.

Here's the new error:

The context allocation routine failed when it tried to load localization
files!!  One or more following problems may caused the failure

Your sybase home directory is /sybase. Check the environment variable
SYBASE if it is not the one you want! Using default locale name:
"default" Cannot access /sybase/charsets/iso_1/iso_1.cfg file
Sybase::CTlib initialize: cs_ctx_alloc() failed at
/usr/local/lib/perl5/sun4-solaris/5.00404/DynaLoader.pm line 185.  BEGIN
failed--compilation aborted at /opt/Omnibus/utils/nco_u_custhist line 4.

-----
Line 4 of my scipt is :
use Sybase::CTlib;

Thanks again!