From: Chris Machemer <cmachemer at pdssoftware dot com>
Subject: RE: SQL Server & integrated security over the internet
Date: Aug 13 1998 12:34PM

I have been thinking along these lines myself.  A unix-based web server
capable of doing NT challenge/response for logins would free me from
having to use IIS.

Is any web sever (apache, I hope) going to support this capability?
Could it be implemented by using code from Samba that lets it do
encrypted passwords?