From: Michael Peppler <mpeppler at MBAY dot NET>
Subject: Re: running dbcc via Sybperl
Date: Jul 24 1998 4:56PM

The default message handler (in sybutil.pl) will *NOT* print messages
from dbcc, because it ignores all messages with severity 10 or lower.

You should write your own message handler that prints out everything,
and then tailor it to maybe filter out the exact messages that you do
not want to see.

Michael