From: "Wechsler, Steven M" <WechslerSM at bernstein dot com>
Subject: RE: Sybperl and MS SQL?
Date: Jul 24 1998 2:39PM

DBLib works with MS SQL Server (at least up to version 7).  However, MS
has indicated that they will no longer support DBLib (meaning that there
will be no future enhancements or bug fixes).  What will happen past 7.0
is still up in the air, AFAIK.  IMO it would be a bad idea for them to
drop DBLib from SQL Server, but this is Microsoft we're talking about.

BTW, does anyone know of an ODBC Perl package for Unix?

> Hugh

Steve
--
Steven Wechsler/Sybase DBA/Sanford C. Bernstein & Co., Inc.
WechslerSM@bernstein.com